Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pop Brollies - Bombs Away Umbrella

Finally it's done! Bombs Away, which I've been waiting to show everyone for a while now. It'll be shipped off and out of my hands in a couple days. Made for the genius behind the Cyberoptix Tie Lab, Bethany Shorb as a thank you for doing our wedding ties. I've loved the design for a while and was thrilled when she let me use it to make this for her. It quintessentially captures what I hoped for these umbrellas. A great bold design that really engages and will completely dazzle in a see of black umbrellas. Be sure to check out the closeups

I am currently developing the first line of Pop Brollies, check back soon for the official announcement. Custom designs are made on request. Please contact me either here or through my etsy account

No comments: