Monday, September 1, 2008

Pop Brollies - Silver Bats Umbrella

I took the black on purple Bats in the Belfry design and did it in my favorite color combo, silver on black. It translates beautifully. I'm especially impressed with the way it looks from under it. How much fun to enjoy your umbrella as much as everyone around you will!



We also discovered (thanks to Elaine's fantastic eye) that our backyard makes a gorgeous backdrop for photographing all my hard work. I love the brick, vines, fence, and flowers out there. Luckily the two cars that park there haven't been around every time we've gone out to shoot.

Anyway. So here's the latest of the brollies. Hope you enjoy, and of course, you can pick one up over at the Nohwear Etsy Shop

1 comment:

Lynn (West Park Photo) said...

I love this one! And I like the view from underneath. I would love to see a post about how you make these, I'm fascinated.